Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hand-writing.




I found myself last week, while in transit somewhere, accidently putting appointments into my iPhone. I never intended to become this type of person. A type-writer. As convienient as an iPhone may be for organising every facet of one's life, I do not want to stop writing with real ink on a blank page. Notes to myself, lists, things to do. Blank paged notebooks, diaries and journals are lovely tactile things that should be treasured.


Check out rebound books.... http://www.reboundbooks.net/

They take old unloved books (that are likely to end up in landfill) and recreate them as new and beautiful using 100% recycled paper. Now given a new life, the books can be filled with thoughts, sketches, shopping lists, ideas or photos of your own. Each Rebound Book is handmade, each cover is unique, each page is hand cut and each binding is closed by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment